The Watercolor Society of South Texas (WSST) has a long history of promoting watercolor art in the South Texas region since 1970.
If you would like to joint the WSST, please send a check toour society below or pay by PAYPAL OR CREDIT/DEBIT CARD HERE. Your transaction is secure.
Once you join us, a WELCOME EMAIL will be sent to you usually within 1 business day. We will then add you to our roster and mail chimp list. You will receive updates regularly on upcoming workshops and guest demonstrations.
If you have any questions concerning the sign-ups, feel free to email us at WSSTXORG@gmail.com.
Dues for Membership:
- Individual $35/year
- Life – No Charge
- Honorary (Nonactive) – No Charge
It costs $35/year to join our society as an individual and you will be added to our email list, get updates on workshop information, meetings and area shows, gain access to our ZOOM Workshops and recordings and much more.
Membership is open to all artists with a focus on water-media. We welcome volunteers and help in our organization!
Here are some reasons and benefits to joining our society!
- Attend our free monthly LIVE workshops, mini-workshops or classes at the Port Aransas Art Center.
- Attend our on-line ZOOM Mini-Workshops and have access to all private WSST video workshops. (Free to our members)
- Attend our guest ZOOM Demonstrations by national and international watercolor artists and teachers (additional $15 members fee).
- Advance notice of Plein Air and Paint Out Events.
- Attend our Quarterly meetings and have voting rights.
- Email updates including upcoming events, workshops and more!
- Selected discounts on Professional WSST Artist Workshops (3 -day workshops)!
- Eligible to enter the Annual WSST Members Show and Exhibit.
- Access to teach at the Port Aransas Art Center and other facilities (if qualified)
- Show your art work on our website gallery and have a link to your website and/or blog (coming soon!)
- Advertise your painting classes on the WSST website. (for teachers and instructors)
- Stay in touch with other members through our membership directory. (coming soon!)
- Be eligible in our Painter of the Month Club with a write up on our Website.
Thank you for your interest.
Membership runs yearly.
Please send your check to:
4833 Saratoga Blvd. #504
Corpus Christi, Texas 78413-2213
(*PLEASE INCLUDE EMAIL CONTACT AND ADDRESS on Check)
*The paypal fee is set up on a yearly recurring cycle for your convenience. If you want to disable this feature, you will have to go into your paypal account to do so.